Deployed vRB 7.0.1 cloud and turns out there is a known issue where once you deploy vRealize business cloud in your environment – it immediately causes all your blueprints to fail.
This is a known issue and some work arounds were discussed across the communities. One such work around being,
After vRealize Business for Cloud 7.0.1 upgrade, you cannot provision vRealize Automation with a blueprint
After upgrade, attempt to provision vRealize Automation by using a blueprint fails with an error message.
Request failed while fetching item metadata: Error communicating with Pricing service.
Workaround: Perform the following steps:
- Unregister vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Automation.
- Generate the self-generated certificate for vRealize Business for Cloud.
- Re-register vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Automation.
- Wait for 10 minutes for all services start.
- Start provisioning vRealize Automation.
Hope that helps,